Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday's Song

I've been wanting to start a song of the week/day thing here, but just haven't gotten it together for one reason or another until now.  I don't know if I'll do it on Fridays or weekly or just randomly, but I figured I'd start off with two songs that have been playing in my head all day today.  The first is "Love Spreads" by The Stone Roses and the second is the live version from the U2 Nashville concert of "Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For".

I haven't listened to The Stone Roses in quite a while, but I adore some of their songs.  For some reason, "Love Spreads" popped into my head and I just had to hear it.  Which of course lead to me listening to other Stone Roses songs as well.

Hubby pulled up some videos last night that we shot at the U2 concert last summer and "Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" was the one he played.  It was still stuck in my head this morning, not that I'm complaining mind you.

So, enjoy Friday's picks! :)





1 comment:

  1. I want to listen to these but I bought a new monitor and I accidentally purchased one without speakers, doh! I have to find some computer speakers, stat!

    ReplyDelete